Barnes-Chamberlain Building210 3rd Ave SE · Cedar Rapids
The Barnes-Chamberlain, or BC, building was purchased by Armstrong Development from the Ely family after leasing the space since (insert date here).
This building is sandwiched between the Armstrong Centre and the Granby building, with access to completely walk through it on multiple floors.
The Armstrong Eatery is housed on the ground level of this building, and currently has Coffee Emporium, Mix Global Kitchen, Gringo’s Café and Catering, and One More Bite serving food and drinks to downtown Cedar Rapids.
The second floor of the BC Building houses Armstrong Developments main office, as well as some additional individual office suites offered with services and utilities included.
Features & Amenities
- The Armstrong Eatery:
- Mix Global Kitchen
- One More Bite
- Gringo’s Café and Catering
- Coffee Emporium
- Event Space
- Easy access to Downtown Cedar Rapids
- Less than one mile from I-380
- Walking distance to Greene Square Park
- Parking available in Landlord owned facility nearby
- Hill’s Bank in Armstrong Lobby
- Near to Cedar River Nature Trail for walking or biking